|hari mirch ka bharwa achar|
People who like hot food love this stuffed green chilli pickle. Hari mirch ka achar can also be prepared without stuffing the hari mirch but here I have given the recipe of bharwa achar. If you like your food hot and spicy, you will definitely like this pickle.
Recipe of hari mirch ka bharwa achar
15-16 slightly thick hari mirch (green chillies)
2 tsp salt
1 tsp turmeric powder
3 tsp grinded rai (ground small mustard seeds)
4 tsp saunf (fennel) powder
2 tsp mustard oil
1. Wash hari mirch and wipe. Slit mirch and leave to dry in shade for 1 hour.
2. Mix all the spices and salt together. Mix 1 tsp oil to the masalas.
3. Stuff the masala in the hari mirch.
4. Heat the remaining oil to smoking point, in a pan, that is, till vapors start coming out of it. Let the mustard oil cool down completely before pouring over bharwa hari mirch or stuffed green chillies.
5. Fill the hari mirch along with oil in an airtight jar or bottle. In summers, it takes 3-4 days and in winters, it takes around 5-6 days for the hari mirch ka bharwa achar to be fit for consumption.