|eggless vanilla cake|
Simple eggless vanilla cake is also called basic eggless cake. This is a very simple and easy to follow recipe which uses no eggs or butter.
Recipe of simple eggless vanilla cake/ basic eggless cake
1 1/2 cup all purpose flour (maida/refined flour)
1 cup sugar
2 tsp vanilla essence
1 cup milk
1 tsp baking powder
3 tbsp oil
1. Mix all purpose flour and baking powder and pass them through a sieve.
2. Add rest of the ingredients and mix well. Beat the cake batter thoroughly.
3. Preheat oven at 200 degree C for 10 minutes.
4. Grease a baking pan with few drops of oil and dust with all purpose flour. Pour the cake batter in the pan.
5. Bake this vanilla cake in preheated oven at 200 degree C for 10 minutes. Reduce the temperature of the oven to 180 degree C and bake for 20-25 minutes or till a toothpick inserted at the centre of the cake comes out clean.