|sirka wala pyaz|
Sirka wala pyaz is also known as vinegar onions or pickled onions. This is a very easy recipe and correct way to prepare sirka onions.
Recipe of sirka wala pyaz/ vinegar onions
10-12 small onions (pyaz)
1/2 cup white vinegar (safed sirka)
1/2 cup water
1 tsp salt
1 tsp sugar
1. Peel and wash pyaz. Pat dry on a kitchen towel.
2. Keep pyaz in a bowl and rub salt on them.
3. In a pan boil sirka, water and sugar. Turn off the heat
4. Pour sirka water over onions.
5. When sirka cools down, fill onions along with vinegar in a bottle and keep it in fridge. Sirka pyaz is fit for consumption after 1 day.