|cucumber onion tomato sandwich|
These sandwiches are great for breakfast anytime! Cucumber tastes good in a sandwich and tomato, onion impart a lot of flavor plus nutrition. I have used butter as a spread but you can also use mayonnaise in its place.
Recipe of cucumber onion tomato sandwich
6 bread slices (I used brown bread)
1 cucumber- peeled and sliced
1 tomato- sliced
1 onion- sliced
Butter- as required
Salt to taste
Black pepper powder- to taste
1. With the help of a sharp knife, thinly remove sides of the bread slices. (You can dry them and make bread crumbs from them).
2. Apply a thin layer of butter on 1 side of bread slices.
3. Arrange cucumber, onion and tomato slices on buttered side of 1 bread slice.
4. Sprinkle salt and pepper on them.
5. Cover the sandwich with another bread slice (buttered side down).
6. Enjoy cucumber, onion and tomato sandwich!