|soya chaap curry|
Soya chaap curry is a delicious gravy based dish which is not just tasty but also healthy. Soya chaap is made from soybean which is full of proteins. It looks like a non-vegetarian item but it's totally vegetarian.
Recipe of soya chaap curry
250 gms soybean chaap
2 big tomatoes
4-5 cloves garlic
Salt to taste
1/2 tsp turmeric powder
1/2 tsp red chilli powder
1/2 tsp coriander powder
1/2 tsp garam masala
1 tbsp cashew nuts
1 cup milk
2 tbsp oil
|soya chaap sticks|
How to make soya chaap curry
1. Boil soya chaap in an open pan for 5 minutes. Drain and squeeze out excess water.
2. Remove pop sticks from chaap and chop soya chaap into pieces.
3. Soak cashews in milk.
4. Puree tomato, onion and garlic in a blender.
5. Heat oil in a pan or a kadhai. Add tomato- onion puree in it.
6. Add salt and all the spices (except garam masala). Fry the masala till oil begins to separate.
7. Blend cashews and milk in a blender. Add it to the fried onion- tomato masala.
8. Add chopped soya chaap pieces and garam masala. Turn the heat to low and cook covered for 5 minutes. Serve hot soya chaap curry with roti, paratha or naan.